Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

Monday, October 09, 2006

Causes of Anger

Ego (eg. I am right, I am perfect), arrogant, forget self original qualities, unfulfilled desires (eg. high expectations, demand), position (eg. my religion is better than yours), deception, deformation and judgemental (eg. I think you should/shouldn't...), betrayal of friendship, lack of consideration, lack of justice, insecurity, sensitivity, rejection, create principles, ignoring others view, comparing results, jealousy, stress, financial hardship, unhappy relationship, disharmony and so on.

And who causes all these? I, myself. It is because I have chosen to be angry. Nobody else. I allow the situation to control myself. Happiness is our right, nobody allow not to make us happy. Nobody can make us angry if we don't want to.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks